Encourage your teachers to form study groups to enrich their professional development programs.
This book shows how "Learning Circles"—small groups of learners who come together to support each other in learning—can make great improvements in the quality of teaching and learning in your school.
Based on six key conditions, teachers form Learning Circles by learning how to:
1. Build "community" with other learners
2. Construct knowledge through personal experience
3. Support other learners in their reflective practices
4. Document reflections on professional experiences
5. Assess growth expectations
6. Improve the culture in classrooms, schools, and communities
Help your teachers see how reflective practice can boost their effectiveness! They can make significant, positive differences in your school by improving how people relate to each other and sharing a vision for change.
Learning Circles - Creating Conditions for Professional Development
- Product Code: Paperback
- Availability: In Stock